Sunday, February 12, 2012

looking to buy this laptop from an australian online shop cant find any where suggestions for gd sites PLEASE?

Samsung R780 Intel Core-i5 520M 17.3″ LED Laptop Notebook PC R780-JS02AU?
cheers :)
for no more than $ 1200

I tried searching myself but I cannot find it for under $ 1200 AUD. Sorry.

and toshiba tablet 2011

toshiba android tablet get hey, i recently got a new laptop and want to get the age of empires 3 game for it. my laptop runs on windows 7 and i hear that AOE3 won’t work with windows 7. can anyone help me out and let me know if this is true? and if so, is there something i can do to make it work? any info would be much appreciated . thank you!

i have a samsung r780 laptop if that helps at all, probably not tho

It will run fine. Some people don’t know how to properly install all necessary patches and drivers, so they make sweeping generalizations.

Windows 7 compatability confirmed on AOE3 developer’s forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment