Sunday, February 12, 2012

Does the Samsung R780 come with Microsoft Office 2010?

I assumed it did since it’s hard to find a Windows computer that doesn’t, but I can’t find the Product Key that I apparently need to activate it anywhere in the packaging. Windows Help said it should be somewhere in the packaging, but I’ve had no luck finding it. Could it be the laptop doesn’t come with Office? : I highly doubt I threw it away because I still have all the packaging and wouldn’t really have a reason to throw one thing away. Anyway, Samsung’s site was of no help to me as far as whether it came with Office, so please help me out. Thanks.
Dickers. : All right, thanks. If no one provides evidence of the contrary, I’ll assume you’re right and I need to buy it.

It did not come with Office 2010. You need to purchase Office 2010.

Additional Details: Since Microsoft wants some money for their Office 2010, that means the sellers of Samsung R780 had to pay Microsoft for it. To maintain their profit margin, that means increasing the price of their Samsung R780s which in turn drops their sales. Now, Microsoft may give out free trial versions of their software, that can increase their sales of Samsungs without dropping their profit margins. And Microsoft wants plenty of money for Office 2010 since it took a lot of development to make it. It is still worth the price.

Sort of like selling a car with tires that are about to go flat. Not many customers check the tires.

and toshiba tablet 3g

toshiba android 3.0 tablet get I’m a little skeptical about purchasing the Samsung R780 because I feel like Samsung has not always been so main stream with laptops… But it looks like a great computer with great value!

i think they do they make good things

Samsung gave me AIDS, BUY A MAC!

All the top brands are made in factories in China.

Look in the Sunday paper ads and just pick out whatever is in your price range. Then run down to the store and buy it.

All those answers are stupid as heck!
They are known for good electronics
and my friend’s sister has a samsung mini laptop.
That was the first one i ever saw and i played with
it and it seemed like and ordinary laptop.

If you don’t like my answer though you can
check out some reviews for it and if you can’t
go to Best Buy and look at their reviews on a
Samsung laptop.

*MACS SUCK!

They are ok but stick with HP. They’re cheap and durable.

No comments:

Post a Comment