Thursday, January 26, 2012

Should I buy the samsung galaxy s2 or wait till the release of the galaxy s3?

I have found a suitable contract for the galaxy s2 for £20 a month, but I understand the galaxy s3 will likely be released in February. Is it worth waiting for this? I don’t want to spend more than £20 a month, so will it just be the case that I won’t be able to afford it when its released anyway. I’m not desperate for a phone but my budget is strict.

the s3 will be so expensive get the s2

Why don’t you just buy a cheap phone(A fancy phone wont make you more attractive to the opposite sex) and spend the £20 each month on something worthwhile like a case stella.

there’s no words on the galaxy s3, so i would just get the galaxy s2.

The Samsung Galaxy S II. Probably one of the most anticipated devices of 2011. A phone that

breaks all barriers. One of the first phones of its class, sporting a 1.2GHz dual core processor,

1GB of RAM and a Super AMOLED Plus 4.3 inch touch screen. The phone stocks 2.3.4 Android

Gingerbread, and boy does this phone run it good! Phones like the Evo 3D that have similar specs

just can’t keep up with how good of a phone this is. It has no lag what so ever, no problems with

multitasking and just runs everything perfectly.

samsung galaxy tab 10.1 review

samsung galaxy tab 2

No comments:

Post a Comment