Thursday, January 26, 2012

16 GB iPhone 4S or Samsung Galaxy S=?UTF-8?B?4oSiIA==?=ll, Epic=?UTF-8?B?4oSiIA==?=4G Touch?

I’m leaning towards the iPhone 4S because:
- I could put all of my music on to it.
- iTunes store enables me to buy apps easier.
- Prettier cases.
- It’s an IPHONE!

Samsung Galaxy SII
- I’ve had an android phone before, The Samsung Moment (I wasn’t too fond of it…) but none the less it was still 1000000% better than my current phone.
- I’d get this cool funny joke app back.
- It’s bigger, brighter, and 4G.
- Better camera…

Which one should I get? Price isn’t an issue, they cost the same with my upgrade.

I would go with the galaxy s 2. It is a lot nicer of a phone and its not the iphone which is very overrated. The iphone is a very basic smartphone that does half what a android phone will do. The google market is very easy to buy apps. You can even browse the apps on the computer now and send them right to your phone with one click. Also 4g is great to have and the speeds are 5x faster. The bigger screen is always a plus. The iphone hasn’t changed much since 2007 and has the same size 3.5 inch screen.

This thing, “I could put all of my music on to it” can also be done on the Galaxy S II.

This thing, “iTunes store enables me to buy apps easier.” can also be done on Android Market’s website: http://market.android.com

Pretty much, I’m just saying that the Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch is better. The iPhone 4S may be prettier but the GS II is bigger (better way to enjoy games and watch movies with).

But hey, it’s your own choice. If it was up to me, the GS II Epic 4G Touch is what I would’ve got myself (actually I already did but it’s the international version).

I was in a similar situation like you a while ago. I needed a smartphone and I was interested in either an iphone or an android equivalent (Atrix). The android seemed better which is often the case, but no matter what any one says they’re not!! I have had the phone for about 6 months and have taken perfect care of it, now it is malfunctioning and have to get a replacement.

My dad has an iphone and when my phone worked I did a comparison. The iphone wins by far.

Trust me on this one. The iphone is more reliable, has better features, preforms better, and is better made.

Gotta go with the iphone!

samsung galaxy tablet 10.1 with wifi
theyre the exact same phone though right? wen im online-shoppin for a case, i type in samsung galaxy s2 and it keeps havin the i9100 on the end. wanted to make sure its all the same

Galaxy S2 is a SERIES of phones. The exact model is i9100.

samsung galaxy tab 10 1

No comments:

Post a Comment